Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
This role sits in the digital product team, a part of our marketing and communications team, with a foot in the world of data and technology too. We develop digital products and services to aid Crisis to reach supporters, volunteers and homeless people in a timely, effective way.
About the role
As Senior Digital Officer, you will manage the tools we use for our email marketing programme and website content management, provide training and guidance to colleagues and contribute to the team's roadmap for product development.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of some or all of the following:
• Managing an email marketing platform – we use Adestra, but experience with any enterprise-level platform is relevant
• Managing or advanced editing of a website CMS – we use Umbraco, but experience of any large commercial CMS is relevant
• Working in a digital product development or digital marketing team
• Agile methodology
• Training staff on a CMS or other relevant digital platform
• Planning content for digital marketing campaigns
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
• Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
• Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
• 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
How to Apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
If you need to request an application in an alternative format, please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 9 May 2021 (at 23:59)
We value diversity, promote equality and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people with lived experience of homelessness.