Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
The brilliant Individual Supporters Team at Crisis plays a key role in our successful and innovative Fundraising Programme - raising in excess of £35m per year. The team is vital to the long term income growth of the organisation, recruiting new individual supporters and increasing the engagement of existing supporters through an audience - led communications programme of diverse channels and products.
About the role
As the Individual Supporters programme has expanded over the years, so has the need for specialist digital fundraising knowledge and expertise. As the Digital Fundraising Manager (known as Digital Individual Supporters Manager), you will –
- Develop and deliver digital strategies informed by insight to achieve increasing levels of net income and lifetime value for the Individual Supporters Team, through our Christmas and year-round activities.
- Be the digital product manager within the Individual Supporters team, holding a holistic overview of all Individual Supporters digital activity.
- Maximise business value from digital fundraising campaigns and products, whilst ensuring supporters receive a supreme digital experience when donating or interacting with Crisis online.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience of strategy and planning of large-scale digital marketing programmes including donor / customer acquisition, across a wide range of digital media
- Experience of managing large and complex expenditure budgets
- Expert problem solving capabilities with strong experience of carefully managing product scope, working collaboratively with other digital product owners.
We're looking for someone with a digital focus and great foresight into the digital world.
We want Crisis to be an inclusive employer which then reflects our members and the communities we work in. We want to offer opportunities to everyone regardless of their gender, ethnicity, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age. We particularly welcome applications from people with lived experience of homelessness.
Working at Crisis
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
- Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
- 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
When you join us you will have the opportunity to join our staff diversity networks, which aim to champion issues across the organisation, enable staff to be their authentic and best selves and contribute to making Crisis a truly diverse organisation.
We have 5 staff diversity networks which include Black, Asian and Ethnic people, LGBTQ+ people, those with Lived Experience of Homelessness, Women at Crisis and Disability Awareness.
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Closing date: We may close this vacancy early. If you're interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to advise when the advert will close
Interviews will be ongoing so please don't delay in submitting your application
We welcome applications from people who identify as neuro diverse and want our recruitment process to be as accessible as possible. If you need us to make an adjustment or provide additional support as you apply for a role, please email email@example.com and our Recruitment team will contact you to discuss how we can help.
For more information about our work please visit:
To see our work in action please visit:
Registered Charity Numbers: E&W1082947, SC040094