Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
Crisis’ Fundraising Innovation is growing as we implement a new strategy, which takes an audience-centric and insight-led approach to optimising the existing fundraising portfolio and developing new fundraising offering. It is an ambitious, creative and driven team looking to enhance and diversify Crisis’ fundraising portfolio.
About the role
As Fundraising Innovation Executive, you will you will support the Fundraising Innovation Manager and Senior Fundraising Innovation Executive on implementing the new Fundraising Innovation strategy, and working to embed an innovative culture within the fundraising team.
This newly created role will support on delivering innovative new fundraising products and lead on optimising already existing products in the fundraising portfolio to increase levels of net income to contribute to the end of homelessness.
To be successful in this role you will have/be –
- Insight driven: You have an interest in using data and insight to make informed decisions and keep the audience at front of mind.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder: You are confident in building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A proactive, creative, curious and enthusiastic individual
You may have experience in:
- Marketing experience – while fundraising or innovation experience would be useful, you do not need to have worked in the charity sector previously
We believe diversity is a strength, and our aim is to make sure that Crisis truly reflects the communities we serve. We are actively working towards our organisation being a place where everyone can thrive and make their best contribution to our mission of ending homelessness for good. We know that the more perspectives, voices, and experiences we can bring to this work, the better. We particularly welcome applications from people who have lived experience of homelessness, and people from all marginalised groups, communities and backgrounds.
Working at Crisis
As a member of the team, you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
- Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
- 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
When you join us, you will have the opportunity to join our staff diversity networks, which aim to champion issues across the organisation, enable staff to be their authentic and best selves and contribute to making Crisis a truly diverse organisation.
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click on the 'Apply for Job' button below.
Closing date: Sunday 28th November (at 23:59)
Interviews will be held on the 8th and 9th December
We welcome applications from people who identify as neuro diverse and want our recruitment process to be as accessible as possible. If you need us to make an adjustment or provide additional support as you apply for a role, please email email@example.com and our Recruitment team will contact you to discuss how we can help.
For more information about our work please visit:
To see our work in action please visit:
Registered Charity Numbers: E&W1082947, SC040094